Sports Ticketing is a program designed to manage the income and operations management of the venues of a sports club, especially in the football industry.
The program is aimed at those professionals in the football industry who are seeking to start or improve their commercial career within the football industry. At the end of the 2 courses, participants will be able to influence and lead change in terms of income and digital transformation in the context of the exploitation of venues in the football industry.
The curriculum has as an objective to encompass the following milestones:
- Introduction to the business of facilities in the field of football
- Management of football clubs stadiums and operations
- Data analysis in football
- Fan Engagement (Business To Fan – B2F)
- Digital marketing strategies and monetisation in football
- Final project