Master in Football Business
The Master in Football Business in partnership with FC Barcelona has been created with the ambition to be the only program in football business and administration based on the management model of FC Barcelona, recognized worldwide, as well as the on great experience of the Johan Cruyff Institute in sport management education.
The target audience of the program is diverse, ranging from qualified individuals wanting to pursue their dream job in the football industry, to well-established football business professionals who want to further develop their career, and current and former athletes who want to expand their knowledge in this area.
From this Master you will obtain the skills and knowledge you need to:
- Understand the core theories that drive the football business and its organizational behavior and the existing interconnections between different players.
- Expand the necessary set of skills for managing clubs and other football related organizations in line with their stakeholder framework.
- Enhance the critical perception of the trends of the business and visualize the future developments of the football industry.
- Develop your leadership skills in order to improve the positive impact in the entire football environment.
After completing this Master, you will be able to work in the following areas:
- Football club governing bodies (football federations and associations).
- Football facilities & events (tournament organizers, sports clubs).
- Community-based football (foundations, municipal governments).
- Sports consultancy (business initiatives).
- Intermediation services (agencies, player representation).
- Sports journalism (media).
- Marketing & sponsorship (private and public companies).