Over a decade sharing the latest research of muscle and tendon injuries at our conference with world-renowned doctors and scientists. This year we will discuss how to manage tendinopathy injuries in football, discussing new scientific evidence and cutting-edge clinical practice.
- General overview and clinical interventions of tendon pain and pathology
- Specific tendinopathy rehabilitation examples
- Preventive measures for tendon injuries
- Exclusive tendinopathy guide
Discover the next trends and challenges in sports injuries and rehabilitation to push further the boundaries in sports medicine:
- Preventive sports injuries using performance data
- Impact of new smart garments, wearables and sensors
- New rehabilitation technologies
- Network and learn from the best
This is an event that will be of interest to a wide variety of sports practitioners, including: sports physicians, orthopaedic surgeons, sports rehabilitators, physiotherapists, physical trainers, sports scientists, among others.